Information for kids
Information for kids, because small people matter too
Here at The Old Hall we know how important your children are. So we’ve listened to their needs…
- I’m not big enough yet to sit on a normal chair. I might fall off. So please can I have one of those special high chairs. But a nice comfy one please?
- Can I have little forks, knives and spoons too. I am getting better at cutting up my own food, so it is easier if they are my size and not Mummy size.
- The kids menu can be boring, can we choose what we want on your menu please? Just the smaller sizes – not as big as my Dads!
- Please, please, please can I have some toys to play with? I promise to be good.
- And just in case Mummy forgets you had better have nappies, wipes and bags. My Mummy always says be prepared.
- I like to sleep in the same room as Mummy and Daddy, but I don’t take up much room so I shouldn’t have to pay.
- Oh, and can I get picnics for trips out to the park or inside if it rains?
Thank you, I will tell all my friends!
To make a booking, or for more information, please contact reception on 01298 22841