The Old Hall Hotel in Buxton is delighted to offer civil wedding services in a choice of our function rooms.
Our civil wedding service room hire costs include the following;
- Setting up and hire of the room for the civil ceremony
- Venue License and posting of official notices within the hotel
- Personalised fresh floral arrangement for the Registration table
- Background music or facilities for you to provide your own background music
- A private room required by the Registrar
- A member of our management team to liaise with the Registrar as required
This room has beautiful bay windows overlooking the slopes and is ideal for the smaller civil wedding service.
The maximum number for a service would be 20
Cavendish Room civil service £80.00* (excluding Registrar fees)
This room overlooks the slopes through beautiful stained glass windows. The maximum number for a seated civil wedding service would be 65 and for a standing service would be 90-100.
Shrewsbury Room civil service £200.00* (excluding Registrar fees)
Old Hall Restaurant
A spacious elegant room with beautiful wooden flooring overlooking 23 acres of the Pavilion Gardens, this room is perfect for larger civil ceremonies. The maximum for a wedding service would be 70.
Old Hall Restaurant civil service £450.00* (excluding Registrar fees)
* Civil ceremonies at the Old Hall must be booked in conjunction with a wedding breakfast.