Share the experience, group bookings at the Old Hall Hotel
The Old Hall Hotel in Buxton welcomes groups from all across the UK. Group requirements are catered for with careful planning and flexibility – there’s nothing packaged about our service. Everyone will receive the utmost care and attention from our experienced staff.
Walkers are most definitely welcome, we provide the following
- Separate space for drying outdoor clothing and footwear
- Boot scrape at the front door
- Outdoor cleaning facilities for really muddy stuff
- Guided walking maps are available at reception or we can offer a guided walk. (extra charges apply)
We can help you, from planning menus, schedules, bedroom allocation and room hire to organised trips. If required we can also offer a group check in service and welcome pack.
Why choose the Old Hall Hotel?
- It’s a unique place to stay …reputedly the oldest hotel in England
- It’s in the heart of Buxton… the spa town of the Peak District
- It’s an ideal base to explore… the Peak District and beyond
- Our award winning dining experience… the very best in traditional and contemporary cuisine
DOWNLOAD SAMPLE MENUS
GROUP INFORMATION – BUXTON
To make a booking, or for more information, please contact reception on 01298 22841